.Saturday, October 11, 2008 ' 2:46 AM Y
When men see a hot woman, the thought process runs through a stimulus of varying questions. They think:1. I wonder how it feels like to be in bed with her?2. Does she blow well?3. I wonder if she licks ass?4. I wonder if we have to spoon after sex?When women see a hot man, they think:1. I wonder if he has a nice personality?i saw this somewhere nd i think it happens most of the time right? i mean, whats wrong with guys, cant they get even simpler? cant they just stop thinking about, BOOBS nd PUSSY. why must guys get involved in boobies all the while, like they either tends to laugh at flat-chested girls or overly-developed girls. then they will go round calling either "airport" or "dua neh bu". knn. we girls also dont call you guys "dua lan pa" or "lil dicky" right? yea, i think they will feel very proud to have big dicks, but not all girls like to have big boobies know. GUYS ARE FUCKTARDS!